Happening in January 2024
Specific Dates and Location to be Announced By the End of October 2023
For an organization to achieve its full potential, its leaders must understand Human Systems and their impact on team members, the culture, business success and profitability.
Leaders are responsible for strategic clarity, individual mentoring and growth, leading change and engagement, promoting diversity and inclusion and much more. Our ALIGNED leaders understand the power of self-awareness. The success of an organization lies within its leaders' own capacity to change.
It begins with you.
During our 2-day leadership immersion, you will learn to master your own "Inside Game."
This consists of your beliefs, perceptions, social behaviors, emotional response patterns and coping mechanisms, which have been formed from your unique lived experiences.
You'll be led through practices and exercises to help you gain profound insight into the different motivators and drivers of yourself and others. Mastering the ALIGNED methodology accelerates your effectiveness as a coach, mentor, and of course, leader, both professionally and personally in life and business.
Become one of the few leaders who are trained to focus on emotional management skills.
- Learn which dialogue styles you tend to use with others, particularly when the stakes are high and disagreements are strong.
- Discover vital techniques to manage your own emotion, and the emotions of others.
- Explore ways to build greater emotional resiliency.
- Practice the six steps and emotional management techniques of Meaningful Alignment.
“When you're armed with insight into your unique behavioral tendencies and underlying motivational drivers, you are then able to regulate your emotions, and address others more mindfully.”
Learn how to Empower your team to be at their best in living, learning and working.
Building an effective, cohesive team can be very challenging. But it’s also simple. Teamwork doesn’t require great intellectual insights or masterful tactics. More than anything else, it comes down to courage, commitment, and patience.
Workplace drama is the costliest line item that never directly appears on a corporate expense report. It’s inevitable the moving parts (the people) making up the whole, will bring their personal issues and struggles to the workplace. Guiding people through their personal journeys and struggles is key to thriving as an organization.
A lack of alignment creates stress and costly problems in the workplace, such as:
- Avoidant and reactive management culture
- Team members not receiving crucial, timely feedback
- Teams and individuals not being held accountable for performance and results.
- Fewer innovative, creative, and collaborative behaviors
- Teams not equipped to resolve deeper issues and overcome the blocks and limitations of the individual or team excellence and success.
We'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the ALIGNED Leaders Retreat. Please reach out and we'll connect!